Our Mission, Vision & Operating Principles
- To empower youth in the Diaspora to provide them with the resources and mentors needed to realize and operate at their full potential.
- Our vision is to be able to provide the solid foundation needed for young adults to be productive, engaged citizens and successful leaders.
- To promote integration between young adults both in Kenya and the Diaspora that encourages sustainable development and innovation.
- To create a common constituency for Kenyan youth to represent the nation in their country of residence.
To create a generation of Global citizens and promote cultural intelligence
Statement of purpose
- To partner with other youth focused institutions and individuals to create an establishment where young people are able to freely express their views, ideas and aspirations and receive the correct support and mentorship to be productive and positive members of society.
- To Recognize and legitimize Young Ambassadors as Key representatives of Kenyan youth. These forums will enable youth to be informed about Key meetings and events within the community and enable integration among the youth where they are free to express their views and network efficiently amongst other Kenyans.
- To provide youth with the resources need to excel and secure a future in their chosen career path and skill set.
- To arrange seminars in employment, leadership, fellowship, to enable youth to organize and attend productive events in order to integrate their talents into their community with credibility.
- To provide the youth with the correct information and advice needed to grow and develop within their sector. By providing the practical experience needed to operate in society and teach the youth how to be mentors themselves so that future generations are also empowered.
- To work with partners and individuals to promote opportunities for young people to engage in the community and engage in the development of their country.
- To allow budding entrepreneurs to receive the correct guidance and mentorship to ensure they are provided with the correct tools and mentors to become able and successful members of society and make positive investments both in Kenya and the Diaspora.
Diaspora empowerment wants to empower youth through all sectors: