By becoming a member of Diaspora Youth Empowerment, Organizational members will be demonstrating to the public, your members/clients potential employers/sponsors and fellow organisations that you are dedicated to supporting the development of youth in the Diaspora responsibly, ethically and to the highest of standards.
Categories of Membership:
Local Voluntary or Charitable £50.00per year
A voluntary or charitable body working in one location such as a county or neighborhood.
National Voluntary or Charitable £110.00per year
A voluntary or charitable body working on a national level.
- Vision – to empower youth in the Diaspora through
- Mission – being the leading body and voice for Young people in the Diaspora
- Value – with our core values and the Ethical Framework at the heart of all we do
D.Y.E – it is at the forefront of innovation and development in the field of Youth Engagement and Mobilization. It will provide you with the information base, support and community that will enrich your capability to thrive
Benefits Of Becoming a Member
- Free Subscription to our D.Y.E. E-Newsletter
- Up to 50% off Discounted Tickets for your members to attend Diaspora Youth Empowerment Events and Workshops (may bring up to TWO guests with membership Discount Code)
- 4 free Months of Advertising. (All additional Adverts will be charged at the Standard price of £35.00 per month)
- Send one representative to speak and exercise two votes at General Meetings
- 4 free publications a year In our D.Y.E Newsletter (All additional publications will charged at the standard price of £15.00 per Month)
- Professional Volunteering and internship opportunities for your Members
- Opportunities to liaise with key leaders in the community
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- The opportunity to promote your organisation’s internships and volunteering opportunities to the Diaspora Youth Empowerment community through the our website and social media
- Priority invitations to networking events on key topics with leading speakers
- The ability to use the Diaspora Youth Empowerment Organisational Member logo to demonstrate your organisation’s commitment to youth development and empowerment.
- The opportunity to freely promote your organisation’s internships and volunteering opportunities to the D.Y.E community through the Diaspora Youth Empowerment website and social Media
- Priority in influencing Key decisions at our annual Diaspora Conference –
- 2 Free tickets for executive Directors to attend special events
- Discounted first year membership rate of £185 for your team
- Use of the Diaspora Youth Empowerment logo demonstrating your organisations commitment to Youth Development and progression
- Free advertising of internships and trustee posts
For Larger Groups Please take a Look at our corporate Membership opportunities.
How to Join
NOTE: Membership runs for the calendar year, from January 1. If you join in or after the month of
October, your first annual membership will extend to the end of December the following year.
If you require more information, please contact Diaspora Youth Empowerment, Head of Membership : email@example.com